Aluminum garage doors combine security and maximum visibility.
The 800 Series Industrial Aluminum garage doors are strong, attractive and can provide maximum visibility when required. Fire Stations and Auto Service Centers are two example applications. Door frames come standard with a mill finish, Class II Clear or #602 Bronze Anodized finishes are optional. Standard glass is 1/8″ clear annealed glass. Most other architecturally specified finishes and glass types are available upon request.
The 800 Series is constructed of commercial grade extruded aluminum alloy stiles and rails. Mechanical fasteners that connect the stile and rails are extremely strong and visually undetectable. Panels are .050 thick smooth aluminum, .040 thick stucco embossed or 1/2″ thick urethane sandwiched between two .050 aluminum panels. Standard glass is 1/8″ thick; 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ insulated glass are also available.
- Frame: 2″ thick extruded aluminum 6063-T6
- Section Joint: Shiplap joint between sections
- Top & Bottom Rail overall widths: 5-7/8″ (5-1/2″ on face)
- Meeting Rail overall width combined: 4-3/16″ (3-1/2″ on face)
- End Stile overall width: 5-7/8″ (5-1/2″ on face)
- Center Stile overall width: 3-1/4″ (2-1/2″ on face)
- Panels: .050 thick (smooth), .040″ thick (stucco embossed), 1/2″ Polyurethane Insulated
- Glass: As specified by customer (up to 1/2″ overall thickness)
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl
- Finishes: Mill finish is standard, Class II clear, #602 bronze anodized, and most other finishes as specified are optional
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Widths up to 24′, heights up to 16′, (Max size dependant on weight of materials used)
- 25,000, 50,000 & 100,000 high cycle torsion springs
- Obscure glass or special glass as specified by customer
- Special finishes as specified by customer
- Manual chain hoist or electric operation
- Low clearance, high lift or vertical lift track and hardware also available
15″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ hemmed and bracket mounted. 3″ track supplied when required by weight. Heavy duty steel rollers, non corrosive door fixtures and 14 gauge graduated hinges are standard. Double end hinges and long stem rollers are included on doors over 16′-2″ wide or as required by weight. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied on doors over 14′-2″ wide or as required by weight to keep the door rigid. All doors are standard with interior slide bolt lock.